Errata: Rumble Strips. Published by Keyboard Percussion Publications (www.mostlymarimba.com).Posted on January 30, 2014
1. Movement 1: m.1, begin mf, diminuendo to mp m.2. m.5, begin f, diminuendo to mp m.6. m. 14, begin ff, diminuendo to mp m.15. This will make a better musical result, terracing the beginning of the three phrases from mf to f to ff.
2. Mvnt.1, m.65, reverse the two left hand notes on beat three to G (w/tenuto) followed by low C. Also in m.67, the same thing. So the pattern stays the same in m.64 yo the end of the first movement.
3. Movement 2: m.14, add a slight comma (breath mark) after the downbeat. Same in m.23.
4. m.63: the first left hand note on beat 3 should still be B-flat, but one octave higher.
5. In both m.64 and 65: the right hand notes on the second half of beat two and four should be reversed. Keep the tenuto on the B as well (they will now be on the beat of course).
6. In both m.110 and m.11, change to the following: